[PSUBS-MAILIST] Locations

I am relatively new to the group as well, I have dreamed, and calculated until I am blue in the face. I would like to perhaps see someone else's submarine that they have built. The only problem is that I don't know where anyone is from. Is there a way that we could add maybe a section on PSUBS about what general location people are from? I am from the South... close to Birmingham Alabama. I take small trips to Florida every now & then, and I would like to see one, or maybe have lunch with someone before I take a step in the wrong direction while building. What does eveyone else think???

Brad