Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Saw your white paper on bubble windows for subs...

Hi;

The Edmund Scientific Catalog is online at http://www.scientificsonline.com/
but, it doesn't have the domes listed. I found out this other site at
http://www.aliendecor.com which sells domes up to 1" thick.

Regards,

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."