[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: U.S. patents

Lew Clayman wrote:

> How does one go about using that (probably terrific) resource?
> Clearly, there's no infringement in reading and learning, only
> in using protected material in improper ways.

As far as I can tell, it's a matter of asking, buying and reading.
I'll know more tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to call the 800 number
and see waht this takes.  I have a list of abotu ten patents I really
want to read.

In the old days, I'd pay all of 25 cents for each patent.  This was
in the 80s.  I think the prices have probably changed ....

Mike