Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working on a new DBP design.

     Just a note to those concerned.  Syntactic foam is great if you learn
how to use it.  That is if you mix your own.  I have some tips if anyone is
interested.  This foam has a tendency to form air pockets inside that you
can not easily get rid of.  This may not be a factor at low depths but when
you go deeper, they may collapse.  SF should be mixed in a vacuum in such
cases.  Flotech does sell the kits, but they DO NOT like to sell those kits
to people to do subs.  They would rather know that they go to use in ROVs.
     Also, the techspheres are no longer sold (As of last summer this was
the case) as a stand-alone product.  They still use them as filler inside
syntactic foam.  Some had a tendency to leak.

Gary Boucher