Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Monoethanolamine (scrubber)

How about using the thermite idea as part of the system? Heat will be the
least problem compared with obtaining MEA and other design related problems
that are arised by the use of thermite(nasty stuff). I have seen thermite
pass through a car engine like butter and I'm sure anyone will be very
unhappy if this happens to their subs hull specially at 1000 feet.

Eliezer
"The only thing to fear in life is fear itself"