No Subject

I was investigating about the different co2 absorbers available, when my
cousin who used to be in the navy told me that on submarines, CO2 is removed
with a chemical scrubber, called monoethanolamine(MEA). MEA is supplied in
liquid form, although it may be a solid dissolved in water. When cold, MEA
takes in CO2, when heated, MEA gives up the CO2. Once used the CO2 is pumped
overboard. Does anyone has heard about this process?

Eliezer
"The only thing in life to fear, is fear itself"