Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thermite and other stuff...

Check out Coors Ceramics.  The have a few ceramics facilites around the
US.  Oak Ridge, TN; Grand Junction, Colorado; Golden, Colorado to name a
few.  They have been in the forefront of the industry for as long as I
can remember.
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times
like these."-Paul Harvey