RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: PSUB power problems solved

This whole fuelless engine idea is extremely
suspicious and I don't personally believe it.  I sent
an email to the company asking them if they have built
any of these, and if they have photos, videos (that
aren't $30) or any other reasonable proof that it
would work.  Other suspicious things about it are the
fact that they have an anonymous free email (USA.com),
they don't accept credit cards (that can be traced),
and they really discourage sending personal checks
(which can also be traced).  The address is a PO Box.
My guess, is that you send the money, and it
disappears.  Maybe that's a new concept - a free money
generating engine.  It sits there doing nothing, and
people send you money, which you use to pay your power
bills, and you end up with free energy!  What a great
idea!

I'll let ya'll know if I get any response - I don't
expect to.

     -Tim