Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

I believe this is correct, as well.

As a side note, 'Concepts in Submarine Design' refers to the tendancy of
the airfoiled sail (looking from the top) of larger subs causes them to
tilt when turning. Also, if there were no advantage to airfoil'd
designs, I'd make me wonder why so many dive planes on real subs are
built in a airfoil shape.

-chris