Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Snow White virus

Perhaps  you could explain exactly what your intent is...  DR navigation while submerged with brief surface intervals to update your position via GPS, or continuous submerged electronic navigation?
The latter can be accomplished by combining (correcting?) the NMEA data from the GPS receiver with acoustic positioning of the receiver relative to the sub.  DR can also be supplemented by inertial
navigation, although that can be a bit expensive.  What sort of accuracy do you need?

-Sean