[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Am I getting out?

"D. Blake" wrote:

> Mike:
> It's just a little quiet.  BTW, I still cannot figure out how the Chariot
> stays upright.  We need an exploded view.

OK, I'm glad it's not me.  All my lists are quiet right now.

I found a drawing of the Chariot that shows a "buoyancy chamber"
in that bit of structure between the riders.  But that doesn't
see to be enough.

It would be nice to find someone who's ridden a Chariot.  For what
it's worth, I found that the Turkish Navy's SEAL equivalents have
as their service pin two men on a Chariot.  Hmmm ....

Mike