[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Your Message Sent on Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:51:39 -0700

Hi,

Now I am anoyed. I kind of wanted to see that show. Actually I have been
recording them but last night my son wanted to play with Legos so I got
side tracked. Then this morning two PSUBers said it was neat seeing Phil...
AARRGGG!!!!

Does anyone know if there will be Junk Yard Wars repeats? Or perhaps
a Junk Yard Wars marathon? There a serveral episodes I would love to
record.

Regards,
Ray

> From: "Dale" <heinzind@cadvision.com>
> To: "Psubs" <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
> Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:51:39 -0700
>
> I was watching Junkyard Wars on the ol T.V. last night. They had to build a
underwater thingy, to dive to 20 feet, and recover some "treasure".  Anyways,
there was a guest expert on the show.. Phil Nuytten..   WOW  you are world
famous movie star now..  Great job...