[PSUBS-MAILIST] Site Maintenance

The 2001 discussion archive is now in place.

A total of 3,180 messages were delivered through the mailing list
in 2000.  The most active month was March 2000 with 579 messages delivered.
The most inactive month was May 2000 with only 39 messages delivered.

As of Jan 17, 2001, mailing list discussions are delivered to 95
email addresses.

Within a few weeks, I expect to be installing a new server.  Minimal
downtime will be required and I'll keep you posted regarding any
interruption in service that may occur.

Jon