From: "Csam E Wheatley" <shazam@wcrtc.net>
To: <ray@psubs.org>
Subject: May I ask a favor?
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 09:54:48 -0500

Dear Mr. Keefer,
I have a vacu-thermoforming machine (2' x 4' panel size) and was searching for a
plastic supplier when I found your terrific site.  I hadn't known there was an
organization like yours.  Now my wife will be thrilled to hear me go on about
yet another project idea! :)  Anyway, I was wondering if you would be able to
point me in the direction of a U.S. plastic supplier who offers roll or sheet
plastic for thermoforming.  It's been a surprisingly difficult search.  In
addition, for those who's significant other might get a little peeved at the
smell of plastic on the Thanksgiving turkey, I'd like to offer my services for
their thermoforming needs.  (I also sculpt, so custom shaped items may be a
possibility.)
Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Csam E Wheatley