Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] E-Bay fish-painted sub (was: Aqua Sub)

Greg,

The guy just pulled his auction less than one hour before the close of
the auction. Seems like he forgot to include the reserve. Probably
didn't notice that until he saw the high bid of only $1100 whereby it
was over $2000 previously like you mentioned. I was a bidder on it and
eBay sent me a message my bid was yanked. Went to find out why. You can
see it by going to "Bid History" after going to the below website.

Ed Greany