---------- Original Text ----------

From: <VBra676539@aol.com>, on 12/1/00 6:25 AM:
To: Incognito2@CTC@SwRI26[<personal_submersibles@psubs.org>]

It's worth a look. The stuff fabricates dead easy, cuts with hand tools, welds
fearsome quick and so on. There is an excellent book on forming and fabricating
 aluminum jet boats, which has all the shop tricks you can think of and some
you probably haven't. Author's name is Pollock. I'll have to look for it when I
 get home and will get the title for you. It's worth the price of admission
just for the hints on fabrication and welding.
Vance