From: Subscuba@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] trolling motors?

Herve,

Sorry I missed your FAX number.

Ken Martindale

In a message dated 11/26/00 7:25:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
caribsub@coqui.net writes:

Ken,

On MK and MG the controllers are certainly Pulse Width Modulators for speed
control, but I am not sure of their efficiency for current surge
protection, your controller seems to be the one and I d be glad to look at
your design if you fax it to me to include it in my subs, since only the
current limit interests me.

As of controller, I switch 36 V and 24 V on the motors leads through high
rating switches and relays for speed control.