[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries!!

Hi Submadmans:
I was just watching Popular Mechanics on TV and overheard a reference to a battery called Horizon.  Out of curiousity, I looked it up on the net.  Oh yeah, this is the ticket my friends.  You have got to check this one out.  In fact, go to the "Battery Handbook" page and print it out for future reference.  Talk about power, deep cycle, and rechargeability.  This has it all.  Best design your battery pods around this one.  Don't take my word for it, go to:
http://electrosource.com/12h85des.htm
I think you will be impressed.
TTYL,
BigDave