Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby permission

Jon.
You got any teeth marks on your nose? Seems like you're trying to bite it off
to spite your face--or at least to spite ours. I'd just as soon keep us all
in the chat, given the choice, and beating up the opposition doesn't strike
me as the best way to go about it. Besides, we just went round and round
about this sort of name calling--and things had quieted down some. You want
to free-for-all with Phil, maybe you ought to do it email to email and cut
down on the public forum nastiness. He can take care of himself, and I, for
one, would just as soon not see him pissed off enough to delete psubs from
his laptop.
Vance