Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Undersea telescope...

In a message dated 11/16/00 9:32:14 PM, vulcania@interpac.net writes:

<< As always, thanks for sharing, Vance.  The next best thing to being there
is

hearing about it.  You know what, man?  You really ought to publish an

expanded version of that log book.

In the works. I'm working on a novel based on actual events (Maine &
Florida/subs, salvage murder & drugs) at the moment, but the sub book brews
on the back burner. There are only a couple of books about the North Sea
construction boom, so thought I would add another angle. My wife has been
chiding me for years for not doing it.

Vance