From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Captain Nemo
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 5:36 PM
To: Personal (Discussion) Submersibles
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "I LIKE AIR"

"I LIKE AIR"

I like compressed air, I think it's so keen,
I use it a lot in my own submarine.
I use it to blow ballast water away;
if I'm forced to escape, I might need it someday.
It doesn't catch fire and it doesn't explode;
the refills are cheap and the tanks don't corrode.
It's excellent stuff (and for those who might doubt it)
remember: you wouldn't be breathing without it!
If a tire on the trailer begins to get low,
a shot from the tank and I'm back on the go.
Dive MY sub without it?  I won't even dare
submerge underwater without compressed air.

A. Nonny Mouse