[PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane sub

It's not my intention to talk "down", Stan- I'm just not hearing anything
useful.   And I don't much feel like putting out additional text at this point,

 mainly because it's still all on paper and I sort of despise fantasy-types.
I've stated my basic design strategy, and there's not much point in repeating
it.   And now I've responded to the objections, such as they were, and we can
all presumably think for ourselves.

And BTW- propane released into the environment gets photocatalyically oxidized
to CO2 just as if it were burnt. (That's why propane repIaced freon as aerosol
can propellant.) I don't see a need to release much- that's why I'd use it in
the engine, for the most part. It might help to remember that with no one
shooting at you, rapid dives are not required.

Craig Wall