[PSUBS-MAILIST] Verne and Cousteau are in the show!

Despite 29.5 inches of rain in 24 hours that triggered flash floods severely damaging roads and homes in Hawaii, work on the NAUTILUS MINISUB continues in preparation for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL's program on 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA, and is on schedule.

The Director's assistant contacted me yesterday to see how we were coming along, and told me they just finished shooting interviews in France with JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU and JEAN-JULES VERNE for this program!!!

The show is scheduled to air in mid-2001.

Back to the shop!

Pat