Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New opportunity

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Fuller" <fullerk@voyager.co.nz>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New opportunity

"I could not open the website you refer to for some reason, maybe they are
modifying it to make it more accurate ;-)  Regards, Karl"

Hi Karl!

Opened fine for me!  What, Brah!?  Too many STEINLAGERS, you?  ;-)

Anyway, the sub's called the U.S. CORSAIR.   They're advertising it for use
in a training academy.  About two-grand buys you a four hour ground school
and  three hours in the boat.  After that, if you want to become certified
to Captain the U.S. CORSAIR, it's about 25-thousand dollars.

They've got a SUBLINKS page (four links), too; PSUBS isn't there, but there
are some I didn't have in my Favorites file.  Might be worth a look.

VBR,

Pat