Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reply to Phil...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Nuytten" <72020.572@compuserve.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 1:04 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mike, Ken, Ron, et al.

> Hi, Pat:
>         If you haven't already responded to Catherine Clarke's request for
> your street address (not box) and a phone number - it would be good if you
> did so . . .we can't ship the videotapes ( about 10 hours) by Fedex unless
> we have a phone number to include, so they can make contact if unable to
> deliver, etc. If you have already sent the info, please ignore - if not,
> send to our office Email  nrl@direct.ca
> Regards
> Phil Nuytten

Hi Phil!

OUTASIGHT!  Thank you!!!   ;-)

I did respond to Catherine this morning.  Our home is in a rural subdivision
without zip code or mail delivery (that's Hawaii for ya!); which is why we
have a Post Office Box number.   Fed Ex can't deliver to us at home, so I
sent Catherine one of our work addresses in Hilo, along with work and home
phone numbers.  I'm sure Fed Ex delivers there.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ad infinitum, Buddy!  I can't wait to see
it!

Very best regards,

Pat