[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE:Format for Busby

The proper way to do it is to run the scans via OCR (optical character
recognition) software. This will conert all the words in the scan to
actual text, and will use the pictures, diagrams, and tables as images.
Its really alot of work, because there is no perfect OCR software, so
after scanning the entire document to the HD, my wife and I will need to
proofread it with our eyes and spellcheckers to make sure the OCR didn't
make any typos. Then we can port it out to a PDF file. This won't be an
overnight job to say the least. It will more than likely take us close to
2 weeks to have the whole thing completed. Course, then again, 2 weeks
doesn't sound too bad for a copy of Busbys when one considers the hassle
of Ebay =)

Brad Swanson