Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby Book Copyright

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Nuytten" <72020.572@compuserve.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby Book Copyright

> "Hi, Pat! (SNIP)   and your
> video example says it well. Speaking of which, I will get off my mental
ass
> and ship you some tapes  of our subs doin' their thing  - always providing
> that ' the stress of preparing  for my next presentation' doesn't preclude
> that  . .(G)
> Phil Nuytten"

Hello Dr. Nuytten,

I know you're a busy man, and I appreciate your offer of support for my
video project.  Do you suppose you could have your secretary send me some
footage (anything, really) of any of your submersibles in operation?  It
doesn't have to be anything lengthy, finished,  or fancy; just some scenes I
can edit into a segment representing you as the World's foremost proponent
of research submersibles.

I'm off duty this week for minor surgery, but making efforts with my
NAUTILUS MINISUB VIDEO and organizing the HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES VIDEO, while
prepping my sub for a film shoot at Kawaihae (where Kevin Costner filmed
WATERWORLD) with a British production company that's doing a program on
20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL.  So you can see I've
got my work cut out for me.

I'm beginning to organize the HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES into a finalized script,
and could really use your footage.  My address is:

PAT REGAN
P.O. BOX 1204
KURTISTOWN, HI., 96760-1204

So far we've got 16 homebuilts and 6 professionals (counting yourself) from
the research / tourist/ sport sub industries participating.  This is going
to be a good program which will do a lot to advance public awareness and
public safety regarding personal submersibles. I really do want to include
some scenes of your work as an example of the "state of the art", and I hope
you can find time to participate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Very best regards,

Pat