[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:Format for Busby (was: The Navy Speaks: Busby is Public Domain)

D. Blake wrote:

> I agree, .pdf sounds like a good way to go.   The reader is free for those
> who land on the site and want to read it; however, the writer is not, and
> will require a cash outlay if you do not have a copy.

I hear Corel's new version of WordPerfect will have a PDF writer.
Yet another excuse to buy it!

We should be thinking of a standard format for documents, anyway.
I tried to send a file about paddle wheels (yes, paddle wheels)
and found that DOC wouldn't permit reproduction of mathematical
notation.

Mike