Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] IVC SPORTSUBS joins the video...

In a message dated 10/2/00 4:04:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vulcania@interpac.net writes:

> " Oh dear....what else have you been missing for 10 years?"
>
>  A lot of the friends I left back in California...

I hope you don't find them all stuck in between your subs hulls :Þ

>  "Back to your original comment: "It doesn't hurt to ask""
>
>  Hey, about that subject:  for a while, I thought you might be right when
you
>  wondered if they believed my sub was a full-sized NAUTILUS.  Today, I
>  learned they know it's a minisub, and want to do a segment on my boat for
an
>  upcoming program scheduled for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL.  We're working out
the
>  details now.  Obviously, I'm stoked.  More news as it comes in.....   ;-)

Man, I need to get a TV so I can watch some things that people have been
telling me about.

>  " Subs? Dirty? If a sub is dirty means that you aren't diving enough,"
>
>  That's very true.  There's a layer of dust on mine right now that's just
GOT
>  to go!  One thing about subs that IS dirty, though: building them.  I've
got
>  a couple pictures around here I might come across in the next few days.
>  Welding, grinding, and brushing slag and rust  inside a hull on a hot day
is
>  a dirty job.  The pictures say it all.  If  I find 'em, I'll email them to
>  you.  They're worth a laugh!

Then build a sub with a diver lockout, take her down and take a swim!

>  > >  " How about a 15.6Kw strobe? Anthony"
>
>  > Weeeeeellllll......with 15.6Kw granny wouldn't actually see the
>  motorcycle,
>  > but she would know that SOMETHING is there (probably a UFO or something).
>
>  With my luck, she'd probably STILL hit me!  I can just hear it: "But
>  Officer, I didn't SEE the UFO!"

Get an alien mask, so when she DOES see you you look like an alien, when the
cop shows up toss the mask into the bushes, if that doesn't make the officer
think that she is stark raving nuts, NOTHING will.

>  > >  Have a good one, 'tone!
>  > >
>  > >  Pat
>  > >
>  > Tone.....maybe my musician brother should have been named Anthony instead
>  of
>  > me!
>  >
>  > Anthony
>
>  No offense; that's what we used to call a buddy named Anthony back in Cal.
>  Anthony, if you prefer.
>
>  VBR,
>
>  Pat

Anthony, Tony, Tone, Tesla, makes no difference to me, I just think that
"Tone" would go well with my brothers musical "tone".

Anthony