[PSUBS-MAILIST] IVC SPORTSUBS joins the video...

Hey!  ;-)

THIS JUST IN: Ron Leonard of SPORTSUBS sent me their video for a segment in HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES.  That really rounds out the variety of subs we'll be featuring: HPV's, wetsubs, semi-wet ambient subs, homebuilt  and professionally produced dry subs, research and commercial vehicles, and tourist boats, too!

Those of you who don't have Ron's video should contact SPORTSUBS and order it.  The quality is superb; excellent graphics, transitions, and special effects; professional narration; and stunningly clear photography.  It's educational, entertaining, and just a darn good show.  The URL for their website is:

http://www.ivccorp.com/

Ron also told me he's back in the PSUBS discussion group, so you can give him an E here with your questions and comments.

FILM AT ELEVEN: Work continues on the NAUTILUS MINISUB refit.  Pulled the motor.  Surprisingly little corrosion on linkage fittings and such after all this time.  She's still a viable submarine, and we hope to have her up and running soon.

FROM OUR OVERSEAS OFFICE:  That movie production company in England is still interested in using my sub for their documentary about 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.    I'm growing my wrap-around back, and hoping I can talk them into letting me make a cameo appearance as Captain Nemo.  What the heck?  Can't hurt to ask!

LOCAL NEWS:  Tomorrow, I'm going diving.  Got a new  spear pistol I want to try out.  After that, I've got time to wash and wax the truck, before doing a barbecue at the hot tub.  And Monday, it's back to the grind.  Between my job, working on the submarine, and editing two videos, I feel like I should have been a juggler sometimes.  But at least we're making progress.  Got the second week in October off; will really make an extra effort on all the projects at this time.

And that's the latest from Vulcania.  Take care, drive safely, and if you're riding your bike, wear white at night!  ;-)

VBR,

Pat