[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Local Washington DC Event

---- Begin included message ----
Shipmates,

For those of you in the Washington, DC area.  The National Geographic is
sponsoring DEEP SEA ADVENTURE, a lecture by Pat Hickey and Blee Williams,
pilots of the deep submergence vehicle "Alvin".  The day is Thursday, October
5th, the times are 5:30 and 8:00 PM, the location is 1600 M Street, NW, in
Washington, DC (Grosvenor Auditorium).  CALL (202) 857-7700 for reservations.
 $13.00 for non-members.

I am doing the 8:00 PM show.  If the locals will e-mail me, we can meet
afterwards for a mini-psubs get-together.  I will bring photos of the
"Undaunted"... by 16' wet sub.  Any takers?

Doug F.
---- End included message ----