Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Picture

----- Original Message -----
From: <TeslaTony@aol.com>
"I'm beginning to get the serious impression that the people on this list
are getting rather bored........Anthony"

Not me!  Vacation from the full time gig coming up in four days...work to do
on the Nautilus...dive trips planned for September...editing two
submarine-related video movies...finishing up my first 12-weeks in the Body
For Life Challenge 2000 Contest...plus, I answer email / technical questions
about my sub;  participate on PSUBS; (and do all the other ordinary things
people gotta do just to keep on keeping on.)

Just bought a copy of  SILENT HUNTER II submarine simulator.   Started
getting the hang of it last night.  I've only played one other video game
(G-NOME, which came with the computer).  Never much been into this sort of
thing, but it's kinda neat! Any cyberspace submarine commanders out there
who know about this SH-II?  I was doing alright with convoys; but I just got
killed attacking an aircraft carrier and two escorts.

Bored?  NAAAA!  Sleepy?  YEAH!  I only get about four hours on a good night!

VBR,

Pat

BTW: I believe I saw Dave's sea monster plastered all over the Seaview's
front windows during an old episode of VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FISHBOWL.

;-)