[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Must be Friday afternoon

D. Blake wrote:

> Sorry Mike:
> I tried the link I just sent and it did not work.  I think because of the
> extended length of the address.  Try typing in the full address including
> the 'ex.htm' at the end of the string.  You should then be able to get in.

Ah, it worked when I added the 'ex.htm.'  Everything works better
when one follows the rules.

> You should be satisfied.  If you cannot get in, let me know and I will send
> it to you in .txt format.

I think that'll do it; thanks.

I was able to stagger around and figure it out on my own, from the
Shelly
Cashman Series Visual Basic 6 index.  Not that the index is worht a
happy aoogah; I found the info by wandering around.

What I've done is written a VB program that does the calculation for
SHP on page 397 of Busby.  Anyone want it?  No promises, though.

Mike