[PSUBS-MAILIST] Those Witty JC Whitney reps....

    I just got a reply back from JC Whitney's
electronic customer service and I had to tell you
guys...
   I think it was Pat a few days ago, who suggested I
try JC Whitney for a horn that sounds like a dive
horn.  Well, I emailed them and told them exactly what
I wanted...the Aaaahhh-oooo-gahh! sound for my sub.
Just got their reply which goes something like this:

"Yes, it does make an aogah sound.-Lynn"

  No salutation, no sign-off, nothin'.  So I'm sitting
here laughing my butt off and imagining the raised
eyebrows at JC Whitneys...bet they don't get THAT one
every day....LOL
                                   Nuge

=====
"Noisy outside, empty inside." - Confucius