From: Karl Fuller <fullerk@voyager.co.nz>
To: PSUBS <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Friday, August 18, 2000 8:43 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Monitor driver

Help !
I have been trying to find a monitor driver for my Compaq Armada 1570D Laptop for Windows 98 application upgrade and after no help from Compaq and hours of fruitless search on the internet, I am getting desperate.( I know some Russian who wish it was their only problem ) Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
I apologize for the off topicness of this !

Thanks,
Karl.