Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Unconventional UW Propulsion YIKES!

Well Well
 there are two types of people out there for sure.
There is the type that uses everyone elses discoveries and the type that
uses and expands on it. Let's all remember that we all weren't born fish and
unless i'm wrong God didn't just go poof and subs were all over the place.
Which would mean to me that there are leaders and followers. (And why yes i
am a bit pissed)  The want to do something different makes submariners the
other makes you want to be a target for a submariner.  So lets see how well
a 50 gallon drum goes through the water with an orr.  Some people can make
the square peg fit through the round hole just fine. (god i'm pissed) open
forum for discussion my eye.