Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I just got back from a lecture about the "Hunley."

Well, they'd have to remove them from the hull and then put them back in Charleston Harbor.
Better they have a proper burial, with the appropriate flag, the one they gave their lives for.
As long as they don't get too carried away, the proper forensic studies seem appropriate.

"Sailors rest your oars"
Another boat to remember at the next "tolling of the bell" ceremony.

Greg