Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pumps?

                                Freshwater Pumps | SHURFLO 3.8 Gpm Fresh
                                Water Pump
                                MSRP $129.99

                                Shurflo 12V diaphragm pumps have a unique
                                three-chamber design that is quiet and
                                self-priming. Their permanent-magnet motors
are
                                carefully matched to the noncorroding pump
head
                                for the ultimate in durability and
reliability.
                                A built-in, sealed pressure switch maintains
45
                                psi. Can be run dry without damage.
Ball-bearing
                                swash plate means quiet operation and almost
no
                                vibration. Built-in check valve protects
pump
                                mechanism from city pressures up to 200 psi,
if
                                so connected. Includes two barbed fittings
for
                                1/2'' hose. Can be mounted vertically or
                                horizontally. Intermittent duty. Ignition
                                protected. Marine UL Listed.

                                Submitted by Kathleen Davies from Sanger,
                                California, USA