[PSUBS-MAILIST] pulse modulated control

Hi, Partner!!
        Re: a visit to Nuytco next week . . .Sorry, I will be at our summer
place on Galiano Island all next week entertaining friends from California.
On the 13th (aug) We will be going north to Hornby Island where we are just
finishing a multi-sub operation for 'tourists' - actually passengers from
Nation Geographic, Explorers Club, New England Aquarium, etc., Back in Van
on the 16th. If you you are going to be in town after the 16th - would be
glad o show you around . . we have several sub operations on the go at
once, now, and so have only a couple of people left in the shop.
Phil Nuytten