[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

Hi, Pat:
        Yeah, we sell whole LS packages - sensor,(3rd party) O2 automatic
make-up system with by-pass, and 24 hour scrubbers. Expensive, tho'. If you
want to make your own, Email Catherine at Nuytco, nrl@direct.ca and ask her
to send you a copy of a paper I did for a Biosphere conference in Florida a
couple of years ago, It was called ' Life support in small submersibles' or
similar. There's some detailed info on various scrubber materials, volume,
duration, cold water lab tests,etc., as well as a detailed description of
how the automatic O2 system that we build is  . .,well, . . .built.
Phil Nuytten