Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] You Have Mail! (LOTS OF IT!!!)

----- Original Message -----
From: <TeslaTony@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] You Have Mail! (LOTS OF IT!!!)

> No, we're talking about a submarine-powered human flywheel to stabilize
> rotating counter-hydrogen peroxide transducers so that the world goes
'round.

> Welcome back,
> Anthony

Oh, thaaaaat!  I was working on one of those back in the early 80's: went
for a patent, and learned Helmut Walter already had one fifty years earlier!
The hard part was stabilizing the counter-rotating hydrogen peroxide (which
as we all know, is extremely unstable); but apparently Walter's must have
worked, because (to the best of my knowledge) the World hasn't stopped
turning yet!

;-)

OK, I'm going to submerge for a few days, and I promise my next post will
make sub-sense.

Pat