[PSUBS-MAILIST] more trailer stuff

Thanks to all who input trailer information.. I am getting to a point that I am going to start building a trailer.  I think I will delete the extenda-toung idea, and concentrate on the extenda-line thinking..  I had not given much thought to keeping the sub in place on the trailer, (mostly because I have been hauling heavy stuff for years , and chain or bolt everything down..).. I like the bracket idea.. I will let you know what I come up with..As far as friends go. I have a few, but I wanted to make this as easily launchable and recoverable as possible..

ill post some picutres of my construction of it too..

dale..