Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Post for Vance Bradley

John,

Now that's interesting. I mean, SOMEBODY built the new hull, but talking to someone who was leaning on the machine while it was spinning hadn't occurred to me. Most excellent. Thanks for the input. I knew it was tricky. Maybe the newest stuff has simplified or at least standardized techniques? Machine welding, et al. Phil Nuytton uses it routinely for the battery pods and caps on the DW 2Ks and now he's going to produce a couple of Ti hulls (see how I picked up the shorthand? Before you know it, someone will think I know what I'm talking about and I'll have to stammer and stutter and apologize! I hate it when that happens.
Vance