Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch sources

Hey, the flight simulator that I was on (the one on the USS Hornet in
Alameda) was pretty cool, and I's happpily shell out some money to go on a
submarine variation, more if it was interactive.

Now if you could make several models of different subs you might be able to
sell them as trainers for stuff like Deep Flight One, Deep Flight Aviator and
other subs that may be sold commercially (especially if they ever start
licensing submarines as they do Airplanes).

Good luck!