From: Dale <heinzind@cadvision.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ben Franklin

-----Original Message-----
From: D. Blake <dblake@bright.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 8:01 AM

And to get a look at my current favorite as well as I think Carsten's, go to:
http://www.submersiblesubmarines.com/pages/submersible%20TRX%201000.html

All kinds of subversive and deviant possibilities come to mind.
Oh, they would make great content for a submarine action novel.  Much more interesting than U-581.
The novel would certainly be published.  Which in turn would make for a great screen-play.  Which in turn would generate the funds necessary to purchase a tropical island.  Which would then serve as the base of operations for World domination.
More likely though, it would provide the ideal location for an avant-garde treatment facility for female crack addicts from the inner-cities of the World's capitals.  Somewhat similar to the inpatient facility created by Eric Clapton in the Caribbean.  Remember, these young women do represent a viable source of labor, and are in disperate need of getting away from the environment they barely survive in long enough to get off the terrible merry-go-round that currently enslaves them.  Not that it makes any difference, but most are probably not HIV positive.  I cannot stress that enough.
Anyway, what a disservice to humanity it would be to ignore the possibilities in light of our collective wisdom of psubs.
Hey! It's the Fourth of July!  Lord Tarlton, and Cornwallace be-damned!  My ancestors kicked your asses off the North-American continent you arrogant bloody-bastards!
TTYL,
Big Dave

 OK.. I am sold.. I now have a new favorite too...

what a sub!!!

dale