Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ben Franklin

Yo, Dave. Having a tough day, are we? There's nothing like a stress free environment at work, eh? I'm at work, too, but the turbines are up there howling on their own and that's fine by me. All's quiet.

Speaking of novels, I've been researching to write one, starring some real psubs out of the late 70s, early 80s and some real sub cranks, some of whom, although not all, are still alive. Sex, drugs (muted rock'n roll) submarines and sailing ships. I just don't see the down side to this. If I can make it visual enough for Hollywood then I'll be up at Dr. Nuyttons's place one day with my checkbook. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to depend on the money machines out here at the power plant. Say it ain't so.

Vance