Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I am moving

I like the new arrangement. It sounds great. Are you using the 1 hp thrusters or did you boost it up some. Aquarius weighs 4+ times what the DWs weigh so I'm wondering if the 1 hps might make things a little slower. It's got to be an improvement over the old single stern thruster--we badly needed some push and shove ability in the bow working around the rigs and valve manifolds and the like.

I had forgotten the Cab 1 & 2 deals from the movie. I thought Cab 2 was Aquarius III. Not true?

Have fun. I've put that viewport in a couple of times myself. Pass the vacuum grease please, and turn on that vacuum pump. No problem. Sort of. I'm definitely jealous this week, thinking about you guys out playing and me in here working.

Vance