Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Onboard compressor?

I guess I was picturing a pSUB large enough to house a
small engine, like a 2.5 hp Briggs and Straton. While
surfaced, it could power the sub and recharge the
batteries with an alternator and atleast partially
refill an air tank. Perhaps the engine would be housed
in a seperate compartment isolated from the rest so
that any cabon monoxide that was produced would be
vented out. It is a cool idea anyway. Any opinions?