Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

-----Original Message-----
From: Subscuba@aol.com <Subscuba@aol.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2000 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

>I toured the Ben Franklin when it was in West Palm. I understand there was
>report written after the voyage (The Gulf Stream Mission), do you know
where
>the report might be found?

Oh yeah, I'd like to see that report also

> I saw the LOX storage tanks used on board and they
>weren't too big about 3 feet high and 2 feet dia. I don't know how >many
they had on board.

Thats about the size I saw while working in the nursing homes as an intern.
The tanks  may have been a little smaller in diameter though.
While working there, I remember one guy that had a huge head and was on
liquid 02.  He was a nice enough guy and was an expert in terms of baseball
trivia.  All around his room were photographs of himself with teams and
players with autographes.  "Who stole second base more than any other player
in 1936?"  Oh, he would answer instantly with the correct info.  I got a big
head at a tight 7-3/4", but this guy must have been at least a size 10".  He
reminded me of the Soviet dictator Lenon who also had a big head.
 Big Dave