[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale's
To: Psubs
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 2:09 PM

construction update!!!

I welded the front end cap on the K250 over the weekend, and welded on the skids.. I then took it off of the welding platform, and set it on the skids.... Its starting to look more and more like a sub..!! pictures to come as soon as I develop them.  I have to fix the interior paint, because of the welding, and then weld on the rear end cap.. interior re-assembly will follow, with the final stage being the fiberglass ballast tanks,and pressure compensation of the motors....

dale.

You're getting close, buddy.  Feels great, don't it!?

Pat